Terms & Conditions
- Following your booking and payment, you will receive your tickets through your email order confirmation; tickets are usually attached as a PDF file, at the bottom of the email, which you can print and present at the event. NOTE: All tickets will be scanned upon entry so you will require a printed copy or electronic copy of your ticket.
- All pricing is per person per night. Early Bird pricing ceases on February 28th, 2022.
- We respect your Personal Data and shall deal with it in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable Irish Data Protection legislation in place from time to time.
- Refunds are available for this event in the event of Covid-19 restrictions being in place on the date of this event. Change of mind refund requests are not offered.
- Arrival/Departure: On arrival, all customers/visitors are to report to the main ticket office for ticket scanning. Your arrival is welcome from 2p.m. Access to the park will not be permitted until ticket verification is completed. All visitors must arrive before 10 p.m. unless alternative arrangements have been made. Checkout time on the final day is by 12 p.m. No refunds will be given for departing nights early. Please do not ask as refusal may offend.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for:
(a) any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
(b) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(c) loss of data or use of data; or
(d) any special or indirect or consequential losses,
howsoever arising and in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
- We reserve the right to:
(a) modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
(b) change these Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website.